- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pink salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecans, toasted and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 180C and grease and line a brownie tin with baking paper.
- Melt the butter and coconut oil in a microwave in 10 second bursts in the microwaves. They should be liquid, but not bubbling. Set aside to cool.
- Combine the dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Mix well and make small well in the middle of the dry ingredients.
- Crack the eggs and vanilla into the well and whisk until combined.
- Add in the butter and coconut oil mixture and mix well.
- Pour mixture into tin and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Let me know if you try it and what you think!
1 Comment »