Happy Good Friday everyone!I made these easy bunny pastries for the Easter picnic we are having later today. They are so easy to do, and so, so cute.
- 1 sheet ready-rolled, frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- Poppy seeds (for the eyes)
- Pink sprinkles (for the nose)
- Bunny shaped cookie cutter
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Cut out bunny shapes in the pastry.
3. Brush with milk and sugar.
4. Decorate with 2 poppy seeds for the eyes, and a pink sprinkle for the nose.
5. Bake for 5-7 minutes, or until the pastry has puffed up and turned a pale, golden colour.
6. Admire the cuteness, and eat!
15 Comments »