I'm so excited because I've been nominated for my first award! I'm a new blogger and love reading and looking at everyone else's beautiful creations! Thank you so much to Grace of Perpetual Nomming for nominating me! Please check out her blog which is filled with such beautiful pictures!
Here are the rules that each nominee should follow:
- Post 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions made by the person who nominated you
- Create 11 questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
- Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to pass the award to and mention them in your post.
- Go to their blogs and let them know that they have been nominated
- No tag backs.
- I love my cat, way too much.
- Sometimes I try to eat healthily, but then I remember how much I love food that is bad for me.
- It took me so long to come up with my blog name, and I'm not sure I'm completely satisfied with it.
- I'm 22 but I get asked for my ID at MA15+ movies.
- I love Harry Potter, and magic.
- I'm supposed to be listening to my International Law lecture now, but I'm doing this instead.
- I make lists. A lot.
- The best food I've ever eaten has been in Hoi An, Vietnam. It's probably one of my favorite places in the world.
- I buy way too much online - clothes and cooking equipment, mostly.
- I wear leggings as pants to work, and I love it.
- Another thing I should be doing right now is tidying my room. Whoops.
- What's your favorite childhood food, and why?Wonton noodles - not the soup. It's still one of my favorite foods now, I guess because I can't have it as often as I would like! I can't find it anywhere in Sydney, with the perfect, dark brown noodles and the green chillies and delicious pork and prawn stuffed wontons. AAAND I'm hungry now.
- What makes and breaks your day?A cuddle from my kitty is the best thing ever. The worst is mean customers.
- Name the top three best places you've been to.
Hoi An, Vietnam. The food is SO GOOD. And it's beautiful.
Santa Monica Pier, California. It makes me feel like I'm in a movie, especially at twilight.
Angkor Wat, Cambodia. It's like I've gone back in time.
- What's your guilty pleasure?
- Favorite go-to comfort food?
Miso soup. I eat it when I'm hungry, sad, stressed, frustrated, or sick. I even keep a little tin of instant miso at work.
- What made you happy this week?
Eating homemade Hainanese chicken rice with my family for dinner on Sunday night.
- Favorite holiday, and why?
Hoi An with Milo last year. (It was part of a bigger holiday, but it's definitely my favorite snippet!) It's my favorite place in the world. The food is amazing, it's beautiful, tailors sew up outfits for you in hours, need I say more?
- Goal in life?
To be able to cook and bake as much as I like, and to write a book.
- Is there anything you need/eat everyday to keep you sane?
My diary, water and Lucas' Papaw Ointment.
- Did your college degree help with your job?
I haven't finished my degree yet (Bachelor of Law and Media), but at the end of next year I will have. And hopefully it will!
- Taken from Stephanie: What's your most amazing thing, day memory of your life?
Scuba diving in Nha Trang and seeing a shadow pass over me, and looking up to see a giant stingray float peacefully past.
- If you could only eat one cuisine or dish for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Three staples you need every day.
- All time favorite blog?
- If you could relive a day, what would it be?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Your dream job?
- Favorite food?
- Where would you live, if you could be anywhere in the world?
- Something about you that you don't share very often?
- Favorite book/movie?
- Taken from Grace: Goal in life?
- Have Apron.. Will Bake
- A Swoonful of Sugar
- Sweetness and Bite
- K's Love of Food and Crafting
- Little Cake Tin
- Bake the Heat
- Good Eats to Style
- Making Little Adventures
- Busy Lizzy Bakes
- Petite Promises
Thanks again to Grace for nominating me! (:
12 Comments »